Your Ideal Life
Welcome to our retreat where you will discover, define and manifest your ideal life.
Duration: 6 days, 5 nights at the luxurious villa
Location: Uvita, Costa Rica *All-Inclusive*
Type: Women’s, Men’s
Upcoming Retreat Dates:
February 9 – 16th, 2019
March 9 – 16th, 2019
April 6 – 13th, 2019
Design it. Live it. Love it.
Join Dawn James for an empowering retreat dedicated to designing your life, defining who you want to be and how you want to be treated. It’s never too late to be who you want to be! This transformational retreat will encompass healing your past, getting clear on what you need and designing your ideal life for maximum fulfillment! This retreat will empower you to navigate your life in alignment with your core values, passions and personal power. This is your time to strengthen your sense of self-worth, self-image and purpose. Give yourself permission to dream, to design and to plan a life you deserve!
What You Will Receive:
Manifest Your Thoughts
Our retreat program includes guided meditation every morning, healing the past, energy/sound healing, getting clarity on your needs, visioning, journalling, designing your ideal future, and the action plans to live it and love it!
Ample personal, and silent time to encourage opportunity for self-discovery, clarity and reflection.
You will come away with a renewed sense of purpose, a new life plan and a personal commitment to live the life you have designed.
This Retreat is ideal for anyone who:
- Place everyone else’s needs above your own
- Feel drained with never enough time for yourself, and want to change
- Want a healthier lifestyle but struggle to achieve it
- Want to learn self-care tools to help you establish or deepen your daily practice
- Crave time to rest and rejuvenate in a luxurious space, just for you
- Wants to create positive, sustainable change in their lives
- Ground transportation to and from San Jose airport at the designated date and time to the Villa.
- Delicious and nutritious gourmet meals: All refreshments, brunch/lunch and dinners made by our resort chef
- Three guided outdoor activities to further enhance your experience of Costa Rican culture
- Fees for all day trips and excursions
- Welcome Wellness Gift Bag
What’s NOT Included:
- Round trip airfare from home
- Meals off-site the Villa
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance
Empowerment Excursion Days:
Three guided excursions are included, such as Ziplining, Waterfall visit, hiking, Mangrove kayak tour, beach day and more.
Why Costa Rica?
Costa Rica is a top destination get away, and with the perfect balance of ocean, mountain, hiking trails, nature and scenic views – what better place to transform your body and ignite a passion for maintaining a balanced healthy lifestyle!
Your Retreat Hosts:
Dawn James is the founder of raiseyourvibration.ca an organization dedicated to providing education, inspiration and support related to understanding and enhancing vibrational frequency for overall health and well-being. In 2003, Dawn opened her eyes and heart to the world of spirituality, higher consciousness, and vibrational frequency following a spiritual awakening and series of life-changing spiritual events and teachings. Shortly after her awakening, Dawn became a sound healer and writer. Today she shares her knowledge and her gift of healing through retreats. She is an international speaker, green living advocate and mentor. Dawn has lectured and taught in Canada, USA, UK, Costa Rica and Mexico. She is the author of several books on conscious living including Raise Your Vibration, Transform Your Life and How to Raise the Vibration around You, as well as audio books 7 Keys to Loving All That Is and Why Are We Here sold worldwide and on her personal website www.raiseyourvibration.ca
Lura Shopteau – M.A., LPC, E-RYT-500, YACEP, C-IAYT, MBSR Lura has valued the Pura Vida Costa Rica lifestyle for over 24 years and feels blessed to call this magical place home. She moved full time to Uvita in 2013 and opened her dedicated yoga school and training center, Bienestar. With almost 20 years of teaching experience, Lura has earned her E-RYT-500, which is the highest recognized designation for a certified yoga teacher, making Lura certified to train other teachers at all levels. The practice of yoga brought her to train as a professional counselor (LPC), yoga therapist (C-IAYT) and Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) teacher. She is specially trained to apply psychotherapy, yogic, and meditation techniques to treat medical issues. With yoga, Lura has worked with integrative medical professionals helping clients with an array of health problems. She has taught in medical schools, hospitals, yoga centers, and trained other yoga teachers while maintaining a private practice in holistic counselling.
BONUS* You will also receive:
- A Pre-Trip Individual call – 30 minutes of 1:1 time with Dawn so she can get to know you personally and best support you on the retreat
- Post-Trip Individual Call – Dawn will touch base with you for a post-trip follow up to encourage you to keep feeding your heart and soul!