Your Ideal Life
Welcome to our retreat where you will discover, define and manifest your ideal life.
Duration: 7 days, 6 nights at the luxurious Imiloa eco-sanctuary
Location: Savegre, Costa Rica *All-Inclusive*
Upcoming Retreat Dates:
Nov. 7 -13, 2020
Suitable for: Men, Women, Couples welcome
Design it. Live it. Love it.
Join Dawn James for an empowering retreat dedicated to designing your life, defining who you want to be and how you want to be treated. It’s never too late to be who you want to be! This transformational retreat will encompass healing your past, getting clear on what you need and designing your ideal life for maximum fulfillment! This retreat will empower you to navigate your life in alignment with your core values, passions and personal power. This is your time to strengthen your sense of self-worth, self-image and purpose. Give yourself permission to dream, to design and to plan a life you deserve! APPLY HERE
What You Will Receive:
Manifest Your Thoughts
Our retreat program includes daily meditation or yoga; session on healing the past, sound bath session, clarity & alignment workshops, journaling, designing your ideal future, goal setting and action plans to live it and love it!
Ample personal, and silent time to encourage opportunity for self-discovery, clarity and reflection.
You will come away with a renewed sense of purpose, a new life plan and a personal commitment to live the life you have designed.
This Retreat is ideal for anyone who:
- Wants to create positive, sustainable change in their lives
- Feel drained with never enough time for yourself, and want to change
- Want a healthier lifestyle (personal and or business), but struggle to achieve it
- Crave time to rest and rejuvenate in a luxurious space, just for you
What Satisfied Attendees are Saying. . .
What’s Included/Venue highlights:
- 7 days of luxury accommodation in a tranquil environment
- Accommodation choices: a 200-year old hand crafted Bali homes imported from Java Islands; an elegant waterfall Jungalows or a Surreal Geodesic Domes
- Breathtaking views of mountains, valleys and the Pacific ocean in one of the most bio diverse places on earth
- Luxury transportation to & from the airport (SJO)
- Healthy, mouth-watering meals prepared with love, passion and attention to detail by highly sought after Celebrity Chef Pedro
- The menu is designed to give optimal plant-based nutrition and high energy whilst inspiring a gastronomical journey aimed to nurture body, mind, and soul.
- Daily morning yoga and or meditation class
- Empowering workshops led by Dawn to cultivate personal/business transformation and give you the guidance, strategies, inspiration and support for redesigning your life
- A heavenly spa treatment
- Two guided excursions to further enhance your experience of Costa Rican culture and enjoy the natural beauty; and beach day
Global Imiloa Institute Accommodations – Potoo, Joglo, Bali, Domes and Bungalows from Imiloa Institute on Vimeo.
What’s NOT Included:
- Round trip airfare from home
- Meals & alcoholic beverages off-site the Villa
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance
Empowerment Excursion Days:
Two guided excursions are included, such as Horseback riding to waterfall, hiking, whale & dolphin watching, beach day.
Why Costa Rica?
Costa Rica is a top destination get away, and with the perfect balance of ocean, mountain, hiking trails, nature and scenic views – what better place to transform your body and ignite a passion for maintaining a balanced healthy lifestyle!
Your Retreat Hosts:
Where many attempt to climb the so-called corporate ladder, she created her own along the way. In her 20+ years in the corporate workspace, change agent and entrepreneur Dawn James not only became one of the youngest controllers for a Fortune 500 company—she also was fortunate to serve as the Director of Finance, HR & IT by the time she was 30. Within those next ten years, she was honored to serve as General Manager for an international corporation before she stepped out into full-time entrepreneurship. Whether she was designing ERP systems for multi-million dollar IT projects, or working shoulder to shoulder with CEOs and Presidents to develop strategic business plans, Dawn brings a unique breadth and depth of business savvy and acumen to clients, large or small. Today she applies her business transformational experiences to individuals as she trains and empowers them to design and live their ideal life. She has lectured and taught workshops across the globe including North America, UK, Mexico and Costa Rica. Dawn is passionate about teaching others how to align their goals, values, skills and heart space to build successful, sustainable businesses and optimize work/life balance. She has designed a location independent lifestyle and is a mentor to many. When she is not hosting retreats, she is writing and managing her company Publish and Promote.
Lura Shopteau – M.A., LPC, E-RYT-500, YACEP, C-IAYT, MBSR Lura has valued the Pura Vida Costa Rica lifestyle for over 24 years and feels blessed to call this magical place home. She moved full time to Uvita in 2013 and opened her dedicated yoga school and training center, Bienestar. With almost 20 years of teaching experience, Lura has earned her E-RYT-500, which is the highest recognized designation for a certified yoga teacher, making Lura certified to train other teachers at all levels. The practice of yoga brought her to train as a professional counselor (LPC), yoga therapist (C-IAYT) and Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) teacher. She is specially trained to apply psychotherapy, yogic, and meditation techniques to treat medical issues. With yoga, Lura has worked with integrative medical professionals helping clients with an array of health problems. She has taught in medical schools, hospitals, yoga centers, and trained other yoga teachers while maintaining a private practice in holistic counselling.
BONUS* You will also receive:
- A Pre-Trip Individual call – 30 minutes of 1:1 time with Dawn so she can get to know you personally and best support you on the retreat
- Post-Trip Individual Call – Dawn will touch base with you for a post-trip 30 min follow up call to encourage you to move forward with your plan and commitment to your new ideal life!