Your Ideal Life: Design It- Live It – Love It *All inclusive*:
2019: February 9 – 16th |March 9 – 16th |April 6 – 13th
Retreat fees are based on private or shared occupancy. Fees include meals, accommodations, excursions, airport pick/drop off.
Step 1. Complete the Retreat Registration Form and return by fax or email noted
Step 2. Please call 587.600.9242 to reserve your room and discuss payment options
Shared room fee per person: $1,700 USD (May – Nov); $1,900 USD (Dec – April)
Private room: $2,000 USD (May Nov); $2,200 USD (Dec – Apr)
You must arrive in the San Jose (Juan Santamaria) International Airport in San Jose (SJO) on the designated date we discuss on your call and depart after 1:00 pm. Group transportation will be provided for you to Casa Libelula in Uvita. If you are not arriving in time to be on those transports, we can help you arrange your own taxi or we recommend the local airlines Sansa or Nature Air which will fly you into San Isidro (at your cost). We can provide complimentary round-trip ground transportation to/from San Isidro airport for you as well.
Feel free to call us at +1.587.600.9242.
This retreat is limited to 8 participants! Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 6 days, 5 nights at the luxurious 5-star villa near Uvita Costa Rica
- Delicious and nutritious gourmet meals: All refreshments, brunch/lunch and dinners made by our resort chef
- Three guided outdoor activities to further enhance your experience of Costa Rican culture
- Fees for all day trips and excursions
- Welcome Wellness Gift Bag
- Ground transportation to and from San Jose airport at the designated date and time.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Round trip airfare from home
- Local airfare to/from San Jose to San Isidro airport, if you choose that option
- Meals off-site the Villa
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation insuranceBe Fit Be Well Payment and Cancellation PolicyAny cancellation made between 75 to 30 days prior to the retreat start date will result in a loss of 50% of the trip price. Any cancellation made between 29 to 1 days prior to the retreat start date will result in a total loss of funds. We reserve the right to cancel the trip if it is not meeting the trip minimum of 4 people (if we do, your deposit is refunded in full). We reserve the right to determine if you are not a good fit for this trip (if we do, your deposit will be refunded in full). Trip cancellation insurance is always recommended whenever making travel plans.Note: Be Fit Be Well Retreats are smoke/alcohol/drug/scent free events.