LISTEN TO YOUR SOUL
Connect with your Dreams and Live Life to the Fullest
Dreams are illustrations… from the book your soul is writing about you. – Marsha Norman
Upcoming Retreat Dates:
A SOULFUL EXPERIENCE
Treat yourself to a fabulous week of tuning in to your soul and exploring your dreams. Together we will explore the creative, revealing and healing aspects of dreams in the serene & naturally beautiful Pacific coast region of Costa Rica. Leading this retreat is dream analyst Layne Dalfen, Founder of The Dream Interpretation Center in Montreal. Layne has a Certificate in Gestalt Counseling, is a former Board Member of The International Association for the Study of Dreams (IASD) and lectures at Concordia University. She is the author of the book set Have A Great Dream Book 1; The Overview and it’s companion titled Have A Great Dream Book 2; A Deeper Discussion. PLUS: Enjoy body movement activities with CanFit Pro personal trainer Brenda Barker (Aquafit, Zumba) and harmonic sound baths and guided meditations with Dawn James, Conscious Living Teacher, Wellness/Sound Energy practitioner. Workshops will be interspersed with 2 guided group excursions and a heavenly spa treatment at the #1 Spa in Manuel Antonio.
RECEIVE CLARITY & SOLUTIONS
Venue Highlights & Features:
- Airport transfers in private group shuttle to San Jose (SJO)
- Luxury accommodations
- Delicious and nutritious meals made by a private chef
- Two guided outdoor excursions to further enhance your experience of Costa Rican culture
- A heavenly spa treatment at Raindrop Spa (voted#1 in the region)
- Fees for all day trips and excursions
What’s NOT Included:
- Round trip airfare from home
- Meals & alcoholic beverages off-site the Villa
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation/interruption insurance
This Retreat is ideal for anyone who:
- Wants to learn how to decode their dreams and become more aligned with their true self in deciding how they can best respond to the people and situations that come up in life.
- Is ready to live more consciously and make healthy choices
- Wants to understand how to co-create positive change in their life
- Is open to self-discovery, trying new things, and having good safe fun
Nature excursions include:
- Hiking at the famous Manuel Antonio National Park
- A heavenly spa treatment at the #1 spa in the region – Raindrop Spa
- Beach days at the Pacific Ocean
Why Costa Rica?
Your Retreat Hosts:
Featured on ABC, NBC, FOX, Global, CTV, WGN and other TV networks, on over 200 radio shows and podcasts and in magazines in the U.S. and Canada, Layne Dalfen is a renowned expert in helping ordinary people decode their nighttime dreams. With 45 years of dream work behind her, Dalfen operates The Dream Interpretation Center in Montreal, where she has been providing guidance on dream analysis for individuals and professionals since 1997. She has been a lecturer for the counseling students at nearby Concordia University since 2005. A member of The CG Jung Society of Montreal, Dalfen is also an active member at the International Association for the Study of Dreams, where she served on the board. While she continues to do private consultations on the phone or via Skype, Dalfen also offers workshops for those wishing to learn her unique system. In addition, she reaches a general audience eager to interpret their own dreams with her two-book series, Have a Great Dream. Layne explains, “My study and experience in dream work has led me to develop a method of approaching dreams that is eclectic. The main focus and discussion in my books is how you can apply some basic philosophies of Jung, Freud, Adler and Perls to analyzing your dream and get a prize no matter whose ideas you use. In fact, they each had their own brilliant point of view. Each framework can bring you to a different and fuller understanding of your dreams, especially if you apply them all.” Layne can be reached at http://www.haveagreatdream.com
- Instagram: @layne_dreamanalyst
- Twitter: @dreamanalyst
- FaceBook: dreaminterpretationcenter
Brenda Barker is a fitness enthusiast with an innate ability and passion to lift others up in a fun and upbeat way through her fitness classes.
Aquafit instructor since 2006
Canfit Pro Certified Personal Trainer 2007
Zumba instructor since 2008
AquaZumba Instructor since 2013
Aromatherapy touch massage and CPR certified
She enjoys teaching 7 upbeat classes every week in her hometown of Belleville Ontario (did we say fitness enthusiast?!) Participants are guaranteed to work out with a smile, raise their heartbeat and feel great! You’ll love it so much you’ll want to do it again, which you will, as we have 6 fabulous fun movement days to enjoy in Costa Rica!