Fit Body Bootcamp
Welcome to our retreat that offers beach workouts in a tropical paradise!
Do you have a passion for fitness?
“IF YOU’VE HIT A PLATEAU IN YOUR FITNESS PROGRAM AND FRUSTRATION HAS TAKEN THE PLACE OF MOTIVATION I CAN HELP YOU OVERCOME THAT OBSTACLE AND PUT YOU BACK ON THE PATH TO FITNESS SUCCESS. “ – IAN JAMES, B. SC. MASTER PERSONAL TRAINER
Duration: 7 days, 6 nights at a luxurious villa
Location: Uvita, Costa Rica
Type: Men’s, Women’s, Co-Ed
All inclusive (except airfare)
Upcoming Retreat Dates:
March 23 – 30th 2019
June 29 – July 6th 2019
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR FITNESS REGIMEN TO YOUR NEXT LEVEL?
Join 3x Olympian and master personal trainer, Ian James, for a unique fitness experience to transform your body, improve your physical performance, and turn your fitness goals into reality. Ian’s retreats are tailored to meet the needs of fitness enthusiasts of all levels – whether you are a beginner, intermediate, or elite athlete. He will prepare and guide you through a variety of exercises in a tropical setting.
ARE YOU READY TO CHALLENGE AND RESHAPE YOUR BODY AND MIND?
With Ian’s personal attention and natural ability to create an atmosphere of fun and motivation, you are guaranteed to enjoy the daily fitness workouts and outdoor fitness activities famous to Costa Rica, such as surfing, hiking, paddle boarding, zip lining and more. come sweat, work out, and enjoy Costa Rica! Pura Vida (Pure Life). At the end of the retreat, you’ll learn the tools and skills you need to continue your fitness journey. You’ll feel and look like a new person; and your mind and body will be reset, re-calibrated, and recharged.
Ian will teach you how to use the 5 keys for fitness success to your advantage
- Individual workouts (no two bodies are the same)
- Proper nutrition
- Creating variety in your workout (avoid boredom)
- The importance of sleep, rest, and recovery
- Making sure you have a routine you can easily follow
Can you imagine yourself doing a fitness workout on a secluded beach with the ocean in front of you and the jungle and mountains at your back? It’s the perfect fitness-focused getaway!
- 7 days, 6 nights at a luxurious villa in Uvita, Costa Rica
- Ground transportation to and from San Jose airport at the designated date and time to the villa
- Daily workouts ranging from high-intensity-interval-training to group circuit training
- All training and equipment
- Fitness assessment upon arrival and departure (measurement, body fat percentage, skill testing)
- Delicious and nutritious gourmet meals: all refreshments, brunches and dinners made by our resort chef
- Daily pre-workout refreshments to fuel your morning
- Three guided outdoor fitness activities to further enhance your experience of Costa Rican culture
- Fees for all-day trips and excursions
What’s NOT Included:
- Round trip airfare from home
- Meals off-site the villa
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance
Sign Up for Fit Body Bootcamp if:
- You are a fitness enthusiast
- You are ready to ignite a passion for maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- You want to reshape your body, shed unwanted weight, and to increase your metabolism
Bootcamp Excursion Days:
Variable depending upon fitness and preferences but can include short, medium, long hikes through beach, jungle or mountain terrain, kayaking, paddle boarding or other outdoor activities that can be programmed to increase your results.
Why Costa Rica?
Costa Rica is a top destination get away, and with the perfect balance of ocean, mountain, hiking trails, nature and scenic views – what better place to transform your body and ignite a passion for maintaining a balanced healthy lifestyle!
Your Retreat Hosts:
Ian James is the founder of Be Fit Be Well – offering elite sports performance training, personal fitness training and online personal training. Ian has dedicated his entire personal and professional life to physical fitness and living a healthy lifestyle. His dedication and commitment to fitness excellence led him to become an Olympian and Master Fitness Trainer. He has traveled the globe with the Canadian Olympic team for over 12 years and had the pleasure to work with and gain knowledge from some of the top sports, fitness, health and wellness professionals in the world. At the end of his Olympic career, Ian transformed his personal passion for fitness excellence into helping others achieve their fitness and sports goals. Ian holds a sports management degree, National Coaching Certificate (level III), Personal Fitness Trainer Certification and Master Fitness Personal Trainer Certification. His website www.bfitbwell.com
when you sign up for fit body boot camp, you’ll also receive:
- Personal 1-on-1 time with a professional trainer
- A pre-retreat individual call
- 30 minutes of 1:1 time with Ian so he can get to know you and best support you on the retreat
- Post-retreat motivation call
- Post-trip follow-up to encourage you & keep you on track