Nourish your body, mind and soul. . .
… at our transformational Body Love retreat in Costa Rica!
Duration: 7 days, 6 nights at a luxurious villa
Location: Dominical, Costa Rica
February 1-7, 2020
Suitable for: Women over 18
GET READY FOR A BODY LOVE EXPERIENCE!
We have designed a perfect getaway to make you feel nurtured, energetic and revitalized. Enjoy body movement activities with CanFit Pro personal trainer Brenda Barker, and learn self-care and wellness practices with Conscious Living teacher Dawn James in the tropical setting of Costa Rica.
Transform your body while enjoying:
- Outdoor Zumba with breathtaking panoramic views of lush jungle, mountain, flora and fauna in one of the most biodiverse countries in the world
- Low intensity sustained movement through excursions and sight- seeing activities
- Aquafit in an infinity pool overlooking the Pacific Ocean & much more
RELAX, REJUVENATE, RECONNECT!
Body Love Women’s retreat is all about creating a healthy active lifestyle, through movement, learning self-care principles, nourishing your body and having good safe fun.
Transform your life, while taking:
- Empowering workshops to cultivate (deeper) self-care and self-love
- Ample personal time to reflect and realign with your passions and purpose
- Time to reconnect to nature, get grounded and reconnect to self
At the end of the retreat, you’ll learn the tools and skills you need to love all aspects of being YOU!
You’ll feel relaxed, rejuvenated and reconnected.
- 7 days, 6 nights at a luxurious villa in Dominical, Costa Rica
- Ground transportation to and from San Jose airport at the designated date and time to the villa
- Body movement such as Aquafit, Hiking, Yoga and Zumba
- Empowering self-care and wellness workshops
- Delicious and nutritious farm to table meals: all refreshments, brunches, lunches and dinners are included
- A heavenly spa treatment
- Guided outdoor activities to further enhance your experience of Costa Rican culture/wildlife/flora/fauna
- Fees for all-day trips and excursions
What’s NOT Included:
- Round trip airfare from home
- Meals off-site the villa
- Personal, medical or trip interruption/cancellation insurance
Body Love Excursion Days:
Body Movement may include: horseback riding, hiking or zip lining, yoga
Body Pampering: a heavenly spa treatment
Chillax time: at the beach, in meditation, ample free time
Sightseeing & souvenir shoppingin Dominical
Cultural experience: visit women’s coop/tour
Why Costa Rica?
Costa Rica is a top destination get away, and with the perfect balance of ocean, mountain, hiking trails, nature and scenic views – what better place to transform your body and ignite a passion for maintaining a balanced healthy lifestyle!
Your Retreat Hosts:
Dawn James is an international speaker, green living advocate, and mentor. She is the author of the “Raise Your Vibration” trilogy and audio books on conscious living. Dawn has lectured and taught in Canada, USA, UK, Costa Rica, and Mexico. She enjoys hosting wellness and empowerment retreats and her passion is helping others connect to their innate inner wisdom and beauty. Dawn is also a Light worker, formally trained in sound healing, Reiki and pranic healing. Her author website www.raisethevibration.ca
Brenda Barker is a fitness enthusiast with an innate ability and passion to lift others up in a fun and upbeat way through her fitness classes.
Aquafit instructor since 2006
Canfit Pro Certified Personal Trainer 2007
Zumba instructor since 2008
AquaZumba Instructor since 2013
Aromatherapy touch massage and CPR certified
She enjoys teaching 7 upbeat classes every week in her hometown of Belleville Ontario (did we say fitness enthusiast?!)
Participants are guaranteed to work out with a smile, raise their heartbeat and feel great! You’ll love it so much you’ll want to do it again, which you will, as we have 6 fabulous body love fitness days to enjoy in Costa Rica!
Rachèl is a teacher, traveler, and lover of life!
She follows her calling through travel around the globe to empower women and children who experience challenges. She offers them tools and techniques from her training in the area of positive psychology to encourage resiliency. Rachèl holds a degrees in psychology and education. Her holistic training includes Thai Foot Reflexology, Reiki and Stress management.
At Body Love retreat, Rachèl will conduct workshops and share her teachings and mindfulness practices to bring you back to center so you can manage life’s ups and downs with grace and ease.
when you sign up for Body Love Women’s retreat, you’ll also receive:
- A pre-retreat individual call with Dawn
- 3 pre-retreat group conference calls with Dawn, Brenda and Rachèl