Body Love Fitness Retreat
Get ready to work your body from Aquafit, HIIT, Zumba & more in tropical Costa Rica!
Can you imagine yourself. . .
… doing a fitness workout on a quiet beach with the ocean in front of you and the jungle and mountains at your back?
It’s the perfect fitness vacation!
Duration: 7 days, 6 nights at a luxurious villa
Location: Uvita, Costa Rica
February 1-7, 2020
Suitable for: Adults
GET READY FOR A BODY LOVE FITNESS VACATION!
Enjoy a unique fitness retreat with Master PT Ian James and CanFit Pro personal trainer Brenda Barker as they guide you through a variety of exercises in the tropical setting of Costa Rica.
You will experience:
- High-intensity training (HIIT) on the beach as you listen to ocean waves and take an occasional dip to cool off
- Low intensity sustained movement through excursions and sight- seeing activities
- Aquafit in an infinity pool overlooking the Pacific Ocean
- Outdoor Zumba with breathtaking panoramic views of lush jungle, mountain, flora and fauna in one of the most biodiverse countries in the world.
RESET, RECALIBRATE AND RECHARGE YOUR BODY!
Body Love Fitness is all about healthy fun movement and creating a healthy active lifestyle. We have designed this fitness retreat in an atmosphere of fun and motivation, and you are guaranteed to enjoy the daily fitness workouts and outdoor fitness activities famous to Costa Rica, such as surfing, hiking, paddle boarding, zip lining and more.
This retreat is tailored to meet the needs of fitness enthusiasts of all levels – whether you are a beginner, intermediate, or elite athlete.
At the end of the retreat, you’ll learn the tools and skills you need to continue your fitness journey. You’ll feel and look like a new person; and your mind and body will be reset, re-calibrated, and recharged.
- 7 days, 6 nights at a luxurious villa in Uvita, Costa Rica
- Ground transportation to and from San Jose airport at the designated date and time to the villa
- Daily workouts with Ian or Brenda, ranging from high-intensity-interval-training, aquafit, hiking, group circuit training, zumba
- All training and equipment
- Fitness assessment by Ian(measurement, body fat percentage, skill testing)
- Delicious and nutritious gourmet meals: all refreshments, brunches and dinners made by our resort chef
- Daily pre-workout refreshments to fuel your morning
- Three guided outdoor fitness activities to further enhance your experience of Costa Rican culture
- Fees for all-day trips and excursions
What’s NOT Included:
- Round trip airfare from home
- Meals off-site the villa
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance
Sign Up for Fit Body Bootcamp if:
- You are a fitness enthusiast
- You are ready to ignite a passion for maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- You want to reconnect with nature while enjoying high & low-intensity body movement
Fitness Excursion Days:
Variable depending upon fitness and preferences but can include short, medium, long hikes through beach, jungle or mountain terrain, zip lining, kayaking, paddle boarding or other outdoor activities that can be programmed to suit your fitness goals.
Why Costa Rica?
Costa Rica is a top destination get away, and with the perfect balance of ocean, mountain, hiking trails, nature and scenic views – what better place to transform your body and ignite a passion for maintaining a balanced healthy lifestyle!
Your Retreat Hosts:
Ian James is the founder of Be Fit Be Well – offering elite sports performance training, personal fitness training and online personal training. Ian has dedicated his entire personal and professional life to physical fitness and living a healthy lifestyle. His dedication and commitment to fitness excellence led him to become an Olympian and Master Fitness Trainer. He has traveled the globe with the Canadian Olympic team for over 12 years and had the pleasure to work with and gain knowledge from some of the top sports, fitness, health and wellness professionals in the world. At the end of his Olympic career, Ian transformed his personal passion for fitness excellence into helping others achieve their fitness and sports goals. Ian holds a sports management degree, National Coaching Certificate (level III), Personal Fitness Trainer Certification and Master Fitness Personal Trainer Certification. His website www.bfitbwell.com
Brenda Barker is a fitness enthusiast with an innate ability and passion to lift others up in a fun and upbeat way through her fitness classes.
Aquafit instructor since 2006
Canfit Pro Certified Personal Trainer 2007
Zumba instructor since 2008
AquaZumba Instructor since 2013
And is CPR certified
She enjoys teaching 7 upbeat classes every week in her hometown of Belleville Ontario (did we say fitness enthusiast?!)
Participants are guaranteed to work out with a smile, raise their heartbeat and feel great! You’ll love it so much you’ll want to do it again, which you will, as we have 6 fabulous body love fitness days to enjoy in Costa Rica!
when you sign up for Body Love fitness retreat, you’ll also receive:
- A pre-retreat individual call with Ian
- Post-retreat motivation call with Ian