Mastering A Balanced Life
Welcome to our retreat that will help you discover peace, serenity and balance in your life.
Duration: 7 days, 6 nights at a luxurious villa
Location: Dominical, Costa Rica *All Inclusive*
Upcoming Retreat Dates:
Fall 2019 – Dates TBD
Type: Co-Ed, Couples welcome.
Take a Quick Survey:
- Do you feel like you are riding an emotional roller coaster, feeling overwhelmed or worried?
- Do you lack passion or crave balance?
- Are your relationships suffering? Can’t find enough hours in the day for you?
If you answered YES to one ore more of these questions, then the Mastering Balanced Living Retreat may be exactly what you need.
Balanced Living can be for Everyone
Balanced living is not easy. We juggle many roles, obligations and choices throughout the day. Sometimes it takes a major setback for us to realize the importance of finding and living a life that is peaceful and in balance.
Mastering a Balanced Life is designed to show you how to commit to you – to relax, live your life in a wholehearted, holistic way that brings you a grounded sense of self and inner-peace.
Join Dawn James, Light Worker and Wellness Practitioner, and Betty Franklin, Mental and Wellness specialist as they deliver their teachings and share their knowledge through a variety of activities and conversations that are fun and light-hearted yet thought-provoking and transformational.
Together we will explore The Six “F Words” needed for balanced living in today’s hectic world
What You Will Receive:
You will experience mind and heart-shifts as you begin to recognize what it takes to make your life better than “good enough”:
- Know, be, and love … you
- Identify your needs
- Question what’s important to you; what are your priorities?
- Discover what’s stopping you from living a balanced life
- Learn the art of mindful living
- Challenge yourself and grow
Workshops and activities include:
- Heart opening, energy-clearing and balancing, delivered by Light Worker, Dawn James
- Mastering Balanced Living workshops delivered by Mental Fitness Specialist, Betty Franklin
- Movement/Fitness exercises delivered by former Olympian, Ian James
- Personal and silent time to encourage self-discovery, clarity, reflection and AHA moments
- A personal sound/energy healing session with Dawn (optional)
- A personal conversation with Betty (optional)
- 7 days, 6 nights at a luxurious five star villa in Dominical, Costa Rica
- Ground transportation to and from San Jose airport at the designated date and time to the Villa.
- Delicious and nutritious gourmet meals: All refreshments, brunch/lunch and dinners made by our villa chef
- Three guided outdoor activities to further enhance your experience of Costa Rican culture
- Fees for all day trips and excursions
- Welcome Wellness Gift bag
What’s NOT Included:
- Round trip airfare from home
- Meals off-site the Villa
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance
This Retreat is ideal for anyone who:
- Desires a deeper connection to self
- Is looking to get away from the hustle and busyness of everyday life
- Wants to understand how to co-create positive change in their life
- Is ready to live more consciously and with purpose
- Is open to self-discovery, trying new things, and having good safe fun
Enjoy Retreat Excursion Days:
Nature excursions including hiking, waterfall visits, ATV tour, beach day and more.
Why Costa Rica?
Costa Rica is a top destination get away, and with the perfect balance of ocean, mountain, hiking trails, nature and scenic views – what better place to transform your body and ignite a passion for maintaining a balanced healthy lifestyle!
Your Retreat Hosts:
Dawn James is the founder of raiseyourvibration.ca an organization dedicated to providing education, inspiration and support related to understanding and enhancing vibrational frequency for overall health and well-being. In 2003, Dawn opened her eyes and heart to the world of spirituality, higher consciousness, and vibrational frequency following a spiritual awakening and series of life-changing spiritual events and teachings. Shortly after her awakening, Dawn became a sound healer and writer. Today she shares her knowledge and her gift of healing through retreats. She is an international speaker, green living advocate and mentor.
Dawn has lectured and taught in Canada, USA, UK, Costa Rica and Mexico. She is the author of several books on conscious living including Raise Your Vibration, Transform Your Life and How to Raise the Vibration around You, as well as audio books 7 Keys to Loving All That Is and Why Are We Here sold worldwide and on her personal website www.raiseyourvibration.ca
Betty Franklin is a Mental Fitness and Well-Being Specialist.
As an inspiring educator, author and registered nurse, she has combined her knowledge, skills and expertise to focus on mental fitness and well-being programs. She moved her career outside of the traditional healthcare setting to deliver programs focused on holistic, balanced and vibrant living… and, to help people take ownership of their lives.
Through her thought-provoking workshops, transformational coaching program and motivational book GUTS – Get Uncomfortable To Succeed, Embracing Health, Balance and Abundance, Betty uses practical, easy to understand tools and strategies as she guides, supports and offers you a unique perspective to living life. By focusing on the Six “F Words,” and asking the question, “Do you have the GUTS to do it?” she helps you find clarity, strategize your actions and optimize your environments as you enrich your life with enhanced relationships, careers and contentment and begin living intentionally for excellence. www.bettyfranklin.com
When you sign up for the Mastering Balanced Living Retreat, you’ll also receive personal 1-on-1 time with Dawn:
- Pre-retreat individual call: 30 minutes of 1:1 time with Dawn so she can get to know you and best support you on your retreat
- Post-retreat motivation call: Dawn’s post-trip follow-up to encourage you & keep you on track keep feeding your heart and soul!